London Design Festival has just passed by a little over a month ago and most of the fashion and design bloggers are still buzzing about it. When speaking about interior design there are two topics that are loved by bloggers – pillows and throws. Today we have prepared a list of decorating tips and tricks to improve the looks of your home using only pillows wool throws.
- Try matching different types of pillows for your sofa. Choose pillows of different shapes, sizes and colours, just make sure they are of same colour palette.
- Choose an even number of pillows and try pairing them. Matching two square single-coloured pillows with two rectangle-shaped dotted or striped ones will add ambience to your room.
- If you want your sofa and your room to look a bit more luxurious try choosing pillows with details on the edges or corners. Beaded or corded pillows will look more classy than regular ones.
- Wool throw is a great accessory for winter. On top of decorating your home it is also a great shoulder warmer. Drop a folded wool throw over an armchair to add some cosiness to your room.
- If your room looks pretty dull try choosing a bright or patterned throw. Making a unique throw the star of the show in your room will definitely add some liveliness.
- For a pastel or grey coloured surrounding throws with fringes. Fringes will add cosiness and make the room look like an enjoyable place. Perfect for rooms with a fireplace.