Wool throws are not the only wool products suitable to give as a gift for Christmas. Although I am an admirer of wool throws and blankets, this time I decided to do an investigation of what other original and interesting things can be made of wool and given as gifts. Felted wool is getting increasingly popular; there are lots of individual craftsmen working with wool, so let’s check what masterpieces are there to choose from.
Wool throw is a perfect gift for the person e want to make impression to or the one we love so much, as it is a quite expensive gift. So, I think, what if I want something smaller, simpler and within a small budget. Here are the results of my browsing. Beautiful and exquisite wool things to choose:
1. Gorgeous and masculine, jolly, top quality wool scarf from Papastour. Elegant, isn’t it?
2. Hand-made retro style pendant in wool. A thing to be noticed! From OnceUponATeaTime.
3. Cozy and gorgeous, soft and adorable accessories’ set. Perfect gift for a girl from The Fine Cotton Company.
4. A charming and elegant hobo bag for every lady from Babble Blog:
5. Warm your feet with these cool trendy slippers from PurplePetunia blog:
6. Jolly handmade felt wool party toppers from Inhabitots:
7. A wool character hat – astonish everyone!
8. How cool is this wool toy owl?
There are hundreds more of gorgeos and original wool products to buy – just browse a little and find your on favourite!